Monday, July 16, 2007

Two fun things

1) Molly the Metalsmith has agreed to a handcraft trade with me! I actually emailed her just hours before she put up the post on her website. In exchange for a lovely hand-knit pair of Hedera socks in a yarn TBD, I will receive a beautiful pair of hand-wrought bronze DPNs. How fun is that! I'm very excited. So excited in fact that I visited no less than four yarn stores on Saturday looking for the right yarn, and plan to visit one more tomorrow. (BTW, could somebody please explain this recent overlap in knitting and quilting stores?)

Needless to say, I came home with a bunch of stuff that was NOT the yarn I was looking for, but pretty never the less.

2) Shelly Kang is hosting a contest! Go there, leave her a message and enter to win! Just tell her you stopped here first!

No pics for today. Sorry.

No comments: