Sunday, June 10, 2007

Two things...

...that shouldn't mix. And yet, I keep trying. It turns out OK if I keep my expectations low.

Currently on the needles:

1) Plain vanilla garter rib pullover in worsted wool, denim color. Size: too large to think about knitting in the middle of summer.

2) Mohair blend lace shawl. It's supposed to be a break from the oh-so-boring wool sweater. Unfortunately, with the arrival of Puppy, not much happening on this either. I tried to work on it one night while hubby was entertaining puppy, but that only lasted for two rows before puppy decided it was his turn to knit. Of course, without opposable thumbs, that doesn't work so well.

Puppy is on a post-lunch break at the moment, but the timer is going off, which means that, instead of taking that precious hour to knit, I just spent it setting up a blog no one is ever going to read. Brilliant with the prioritizing.

BTW, all characters will be referred to in generic terms until I can decide if I can keep this thing both positive and clean.

We'll see.

No comments: