Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I need a slogan

Talk of the Nation is doing a bit today on online dating. According to the expert they are interviewing today, we all need a slogan. What should it be? Maybe I'll think about it and try tomorrow.

Boss is feeling "antsy" and "cranky" (her words) today. Guess how my day is going?

-I won't be traveling
-I'm losing my business credit card
-I am no longer supervising anyone
-I have to get stuff that is normally due in July done TOMORROW
-My to-do list has 107 items on it (I just checked)

I know this is supposed to be a promotion, but it really doesn't feel like it. At least I'll be making a whole extra $3000 per year for this.

I'd like to say tomorrow will be better, but tomorrow is packing day.

OK. Today's good news: the viciously hot weather broke last night (in a series of similarly vicious thunderstorms) and now it is absolutely beautiful out, so I'm taking Puppy and Hubby out for a long walk tonight.

Wait, this should make me feel better.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahh! That helped.

Need. To. Knit.

No comments: