10. I want to buy wool. Any wool. Even heinously colored, horrendously overpriced, itchy wool.
9. I want to buy shoes. Even if I will never wear them more than once, shoes will sooth my savage soul.
8. I spend more time IMing friends than working.
7. I actually bother to confront my boss about my job.
6. Web Sudoku seems like a good use of time.
5. I have lustful thoughts about men who are not my husband. (Seeing a theme here?)
4. I begin to think that Scott Adams is spying on my office.
3. Running away is seriously considered. Maybe here.
2. I actually want my mother. You'd understand if you knew her.
1. Dropping hundreds of dollars at the Loopy Ewe seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Cheaper than therapy, right?
Yesterday's good news: found stockings for the garter belt. Only $8.50 a pop.